Wednesday, January 6, 2010

meet nikita.

please ignore any connections to post-stalin communism your brain may instantly make, and meet my new, dear friend, nikita.
(i just like russian names and alliteration, okay?)
my parents were far too kind to me this christmas and introduced a new friend into my life. i've always been quite fond of photography, but with the help of nikita the nikon, i think that this fondness could potentially blossom into a full-blown obsession.
i guess that time will only tell...
in the meantime, you can look forward to some of my little experiments!

3 comments:

Katie said...

How fun! That'll be fun to have :)

Nameless said...

oh, those cameras are wonderful. i am totally jealous!

Brita said...

such a nice camera. and look at that cutie holding it!! i can't wait to see the photos to come.