Saturday, May 16, 2009

due to recent events...

     I have been inspired to be just like this neat little fellow:
    Why?, you ask. Potentially because I have an immune system that hates me, or maybe just because germs think I'm really cute. Who knows.
     So even though it is summer, and I was supposed to be stress-free, relaxed, and healing, I've gotten sick...again. So I've spent more or less the last two weeks in and out of bed, drinking lots of orange juice, and taking a fabulous mixture of drugs. It's almost impressive that I've managed three sinus infections and two stomach flus (amidst other illnesses) already this year, and it's only May. Oh, I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings...
    Anyone want to build me a bubble/new immune system? 

3 comments:

Bennett and Stacie said...

I think it's because germs just think you're real cute. I've already started constructing a bubble; it's coming along quite nicely. Be expecting it in the mail shortly. And during my free time I just run down to the science lab to do a little research about creating a new immune system for you. I'll let you know if I have any breakthroughs.

Nameless said...

Anna, I'm so sorry that your summer is starting out like this!! Since Stacie seems to be on top of making a bubble for you, I'll get on praying for you.

Keegan Rank said...

I personally believe that lower altitude living is what is best for you. Living in an elevation higher than 200 feet will do you harm. Think about it...